Tuesday, June 8, 2010

**Tiring Day**

Yesterday really was a tiring day for me...My friends,Shiau Suang and Shwu Shyan came to my house yesterday afternoon and said they wanted to go to Kellie's Castle..Since I'm having holiday right now and I was really free that day so I went to Kellie's Castle with them...When we were on the way to Kellie's Castle,the driver,Shiau Suang suddenly changed her mind and said she didn't want to go to Kellie's Castle but wanted to go to Meru Valley to see those beautiful houses at there.She wanted to take photos of those houses... I was shocked when she told me and another friend that she wanted to go there because Meru Valley is very far...at Jelapang..almost need half and hour journey...but what can i do??She was the driver and I was on her car...I just followed where she wanted to go...So,from Kellie's Castle,we went to Meru Valley...When we reached there,there were two guards working at the guard's house...When my friend was trying to enter,she was stopped by 1 guard...
Guard:Mau buat apa???
Suang:Masuk tengok-tengok...
You know what the guard said???
Guard:Tak boleh,keluar balik...
Oh my god!!!After half and hour journey and now you tell us that we cannot enter??? Again,what to do???He is guard and we are guests...He has the right not to let us enter... Jom,patah balik...We spent another half and hour came back to Ipoh...Finally our journey ended up at Old Town Kopitiam which situated near Gunung Rapat...We had our lunch there...My friend was very angry and sad because she didn't take any photo that day...Haiz,if I knew that we'll ended up our journey at kopitiam,I wouldn't follow my friends out...I rather have my 3 hours nap...Wasted...Haha...

1 comment: