Sunday, June 6, 2010

**Happy**

Finally I have my own blog...I still remember last time when one of my very best friend,Zi Yang asked me to create a blog,I rejected him because I was very busy that time..Since I'm in holiday right now and very very very free,so I asked my sister to create a blog for me yesterday and I'm here..haha..I spent whole day busy reading my friends' blog last night and I like it very much..Although I can't meet my friends everyday but I believe through reading their blogs,I still able to know how are they recently because they write all their feelings, thoughts,experiences, etc in their blogs..So,do you know what am I going to do later??I'm going to tell my friends that I have my own blog and ask them to view it..haha..
GUYS..I HAVE MY OWN BLOG AND I'M VERY HAPPY..

6 comments:

  1. -like- ^^
    hopefully u update us with ur blog frequently!^^ will be viewing it definitely...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...hope so lah...u now lah me hangat-hangat tahi ayam geh...if gt anything special happen,i sure update my blog geh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. so i am here already! gaven woh~~~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...wat lah....i cannot put gaven meh???u oso call urself as bearleong lah...haha....

    ReplyDelete
  5. gaven gaven! lucas's here! hehe. good effort to update ur blog! keep us posted oh! =D

    im gonna revive my blog soon. u take care there! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, it's already august in malaysia! time fliesssss

    ReplyDelete