Sunday, June 27, 2010

**Life**

Life is short and no one actually in this world can predict what will happen in his or her life next..I have this kind of feeling when I realized that 1 of my friends in UKM has nose cancer a few minutes ago..He is not my friend actually,stranger perhaps because I only know what is his name,where is his hometown and that all..I don't even know what course is he taking..haha..Oh ya,one more thing,he loves Raymond Lam Fung..He actually got the result so many days ago,posted on facebook and telling all of his friends about his conditions..I'm sure for those who read my blog will ask me why I only knew it a few minutes ago although he has posted it on facebook for so long??It is because I blocked him 2 months ago..And why would I blocked him??Don't remember and I'm not going to think and talk about this because the main reason I wrote this blog is not to discuss about that matter..haha..I was shocked when I knew about it because he is quite an active,energetic person and he talks very loud..Everytime when I walked pass his room,not even reached his room actually,I already can heard his voice..Sigh,anything can happen in just 2 months..His case actually gave me some lessons..The 1st lesson is we should appreciate what we have right now especially our family and friends..I know that we are humans and never feel satisfied of what we have but we should realized that anything can happen each day or more specificly each second..We don't know what will happen to us the next second..So,please try your best to do so or please try OUR best to do so..The 2nd lesson is do what we want to do when we have the opportunity..Do remember that opportunity knocks but once..Grab it when the chance comes..Don't only feel regret when it is too late..
Last but not least,although I'm not very closed to him but I hope that he'll win in the battle and recover soon so that we can meet again in this coming semester..Finger crossed..

1 comment:

  1. Although I don't even know how he looks like but still wish him good luck~~~

    ReplyDelete