Saturday, June 19, 2010

**Friends**

There are many valuable things in life,but friendship may be one the most important.For me,friends are really important in someone's life because they aren't only bring you joy and happiness but also offer love,respect and will never betray us.Without friends,our life is colorless and meaningless.Sometimes I do ask myself a very silly and stupid question."Do you have true friends"?Maybe I'm doubted about them before but now I want to declare that "I DO HAVE TRUE FRIENDS".Not just one but many.I'm very happy and glad to have them as part of my life.(I hope that all my friends know that "them" refers to who because I'm not going to list out one by one.Haha.)When I look at all the photos that my friends tagged me at facebook,I'll definitely smile because without them in my life,I wouldn't have those funny,happy and incredible moments.Friendship is a relationship which takes time to build.There are many steps and stages to achieving a true friendship.So,please do appreciate them.Once again,THANK YOU very much to all my friends for being part of my life.Hope that we can be friends FOREVER!!

6 comments:

  1. haha,must be me la!1lolz.....I doubt it too from u....lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....of cos is you lah...if not you,then i would not hang out wif you loh...i only hang out wif frens that really closed to me....haha....i dun wan go bek to ukm lah cos i dun hv closed frens thr...pity me...lolzzz....i rather stay at home doing nothing also dun wan go bek to the jail....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiyo, i wish i am one of them loh~~~ Fast fast go to Facebook and have a BIG SMILE lah because I uploaded photos from Wong Kok Restaurant already loh~~~ LOLz

    ReplyDelete
  4. haiyo..i smiled ady til my all my teeth wanna drop liao lah...lol....of cos u r 1 of them lah....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kah Heng, fast fast update your blog! dirts accumulated like crazy already >_<

    ReplyDelete